This policy applies to information we collect:
• On a Website or via a social network platform.
• In email, text and other electronic messages between us.
• Through applications you download from a Website.
• Digitally or manually at trade shows and other conferences.
• Through the products that we offer via our online Platforms.
• From any other interactions we may have, whether online or offline, including, without limitation, your response to any job posting, potential employment opportunity or recruiting communication.
We may collect information about you.
We collect several types of information from and about you, including:
• Personally identifiable information, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, company and title, each classified as "Personal Information".
• Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website or Platforms and usage details.
• Financial and payment information related to orders placed on a Website.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through a Website or Platform.
The information we collect on or through our Websites or Platforms or your other interactions with us, may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on a Website, entering a contest or promotion, responding to surveys or reporting a problem with a Website.
• Work history and related employment information gathered from you in response to any employment opportunities or job postings.
• Correspondence information, such as name, phone numbers, company and email addresses.
• Details of commercial transactions you carry out through a Website or Platform.
• Your search queries on a Website or Platform and usage of our imagery finder tools.
• The imagery that you view or download via our Platforms.
• Suggestions, questions, information, material or other content, collectively “Feedback”, posted on a Website or Platform.
We have a lawful basis to collect and process your Personal Information.
We only collect and process Personal Information where we have a lawful basis to do so. Your consent, fulfillment of the performance of a contract between us or a legitimate interest, such as providing a product or service to you, protecting our network, monitoring Website and Platform performance or processing and evaluating job applications, all provide a lawful basis for collecting and processing your information.
We use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about how you use a Website or Platform.
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites or Platforms, we may use automatic data collection technologies like cookies, web beacons, pixels, as tags and device identifiers to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to a Website or Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on a Website or Platform.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
Children under the age of 13 may not give us their Personal Information.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information on or through a Website or Platform or through any features/registration, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use your information for a variety of purposes.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
• To present a Website or Platform and its contents to you.
• To personalize your experience on a Website or Platform.
• To promote our products and services to you.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To support your use of our Websites, Platforms and other products and services.
• To develop and improve our products and services.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, such as job applicant evaluation.
• To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to a Website, Platform or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others.
You may unsubscribe from any marketing or promotional messages at any time by following the instructions on the message you receive or contacting email@example.com.
We disclose your information to third parties in furtherance of our business or as you consent.
We may disclose information we collect, including any Personal Information:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations, including maintain Adequate Technical and Organization measures, to protect your Personal Information and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To any other entity or organization with your consent.
We may disclose aggregated information from or about you without restriction as long as this information does not personally identify you. We will not sell your Personal Information to a third party.
You may revoke your consent permitting the sharing of your Personal Information at any time by following the instructions on the message you receive or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If for some reason we are unable to honor your request, we will provide an explanation as to why your request has been denied.
We do not share your Personal Information for third party marketing purposes.
We may use your information to market our products and services to you. However, we do not sell or share your Personal Information for third party marketing purposes unless you give us permission to do so.
We may transfer Personal Information across borders in accordance with applicable law.
We may transfer your Personal Information to several different countries. We implement legally compliant and appropriate safeguards to ensure the lawfulness and security of these transfers.
We may keep your information for so long as necessary.
We keep your information, including Personal Information, for so long as necessary to perform the purpose for which it was collected. We may retain information for longer, even after you stop using our products and services, to the extent reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, maintain security, enforce our terms, resolve disputes and prevent fraud and abuse.
You have certain rights regarding your Personal Information.
You are entitled to exercise the following rights at any time by contacting email@example.com:
• You may request access to your Personal Information as well as details on the processing of your Personal Information, such as what is collected and who may receive it. If we are unable to provide access within a reasonable timeframe, we will provide you with a date when the information will be provided.
• You may request changes or corrections to your Personal Information where it may be inaccurate or incomplete. We may not be able to accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, cause the information to be incorrect or if such information is needed to continue to provide products and/or services to you. Some information, such as Feedback posted by you for public viewing on a Website, may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
• You may request restriction or erasure of your Personal Information if you feel the processing is inaccurate, unlawful, unnecessary or where you have objected to the processing. We may not be able to delete your Personal Information without also deleting your user account. We may reject your request if such request would interfere with our legitimate interest in processing your Personal Information.
• You may have the right to receive a copy of your Personal Information as well as a right to have it transferred to another data controller.
• You may withdraw your consent to processing for marketing purposes.
If you feel the processing of your Personal Information is unlawful, you are entitled to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority for the protection of your Personal Information.
We have implemented measures to protect the security of your Personal Information.
We have implemented appropriate organizational and technical measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and unauthorized access and disclosure. We regularly monitor our systems in an effort to prevent security breaches. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website or Platforms. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Websites, Platforms or in other interactions and communications from you to us.